Since the big move, we have all experienced a few firsts. There is a lot of catching up to do so I’ll try to post lots of pictures to make this more efficient. Here are a few of our individual “firsts”.
- Lost his first tooth, and has lost quite a few since August
- Indoor rock-climbing for the first time
- Southern sleigh riding for the first time (no snow required)
- His first Halloween party, with his fellow first graders (and 8th grade buddies)
- His first time trick or treating anywhere other than NY
- First time rollerskating
- First time carving a pumpkin
- First day of preschool in August
- First big girl bed
- First Halloween party at a school
- Singing out loud and proud for the first time. Rousing renditions of, “For the First Time in Forever” from the Frozen soundtrack, dressed as Elsa.
- Trick or treating in TN with some of their cousins for the first time